Privacy & Policy
Informativa sulla Privacy di LOGISTICA FOOD SRL.
1) Why do you receive this communication
LOGISTICA FOOD SRL, registered office: viale Stefano Tinozzi n.17 - 65024 Manoppello (PE) Italy, as Data Controller, wants to inform you about what data it collects and in what ways, in order to guarantee respect for your rights and your fundamental freedoms, with particular reference to the confidentiality and security with which the data are processed.
2) Object of the treatment
The data processed from to refer to:
- Data collected automatically. Information on the use of the site.
Your use of our sites implies the processing of data on the browser and device you are using and your IP address (this is the number that identifies a specific device on the internet and that is necessary for your device to communicate with the sites). We will be able to analyze which site you came from, what you have accomplished and not accomplished on our site. During their normal operation, the IT systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
While browsing the Users, the following information may be collected which is kept in the server's log files (hosting) of the site:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser;
- parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- Data voluntarily provided by the user.
Your contact and account details. We will keep the contact information you provide (for example, name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail, country of residence) when you create an account on the site, buy a product and / or participate in our competitions or promotions and / or by calling for assistance.
Your billing information. We will keep the billing information you provide us only for the purpose of managing your purchase orders and shipping the products.
Other data. Further data voluntarily provided by you through the email address published on the website email@example.com may also be collected.
3) Legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis of this treatment is recognized in its express and unequivocal consent in the legitimate interest of the owner, in the fulfillment of legal and / or contractual obligations. (ex art.6 GDPR).
4) For what purposes we use your personal data
Without necessary consent:
The collection and processing of personal data will be carried out
- for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our company (to: fulfill and manage your orders, ship the products purchased by you, provide you with the necessary after-sales assistance, manage the return procedure of the purchased products) and / or to process requests promoted by e-mail, as well as, possibly for fulfilments and obligations provided for by laws, regulations and community regulations or by provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory and control bodies and for purposes anonymous and aggregate statistics;
- for statistical purposes only in anonymous and aggregate form;
- to protect the security of the site and users, to expose and prevent fraud and / or abuse against the website;
- for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- for the fulfillment of legal obligations, secondary and / or community regulations.
With explicit consent:
- Send you newsletters and / or email communications relating to initiatives, events or promotions that may interest you;
- analyze your usage, preference and consumption data of our products to improve our approach towards you and our customers in general, through automated treatments that include profiling. We do this so that we can make better decisions in relation to services, advertising, products and content that are based on greater awareness of how our customers use our services and to guarantee a more personalized experience. To this end, we may also collect the identifier for advertising of your mobile device (IDFA - Identifier for Advertising - for iOS devices and AAID - Google Advertising ID - for Android devices) to allow us to always provide you with targeted and relevant ads based on your preferences and interests.
5) How long do we keep your personal data
The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the Customer, as well as to fulfill the promoted requests will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed, however no later than 10 years.
The data collected for promotion and direct marketing purposes will be kept until the consent is revoked and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 2 years.
The data collected for direct profiling purposes will be kept until the consent is revoked and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 12 months.
The Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority, or for his legitimate interest in order to protect his own right, also in court.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
6) The security of your personal data
The processing of your data will take place using suitable tools to guarantee its confidentiality, integrity and availability. The treatment is carried out on paper and through information and / or automated systems and will include all the operations or set of operations provided for in art. 4 of the GDPR and necessary for the treatment in question, including communication to the subjects in charge of the treatment itself. The data in question will not be disseminated; instead, they will or may be communicated to subjects, public or private, who operate within the purposes described above.
7) Who can access your personal data
Only persons authorized by the duties assigned by the Data Controller can access your data.
For the purposes indicated, the data - or some of them - may also be accessible or may be disclosed to subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by provisions of law or secondary or community legislation.
8) Where your personal data reside
The management and storage of your personal data will take place on paper for the time necessary to process the order, duly kept in special archives which are prohibited from accessing unauthorized persons and / or on servers owned by the owner allocated at the headquarters, as well as on servers located within the European Union, owned by third-party companies, appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
9) Is it mandatory to consent to the provision of your data?
The transmission of your browsing data is mandatory to continue browsing this site.
The provision of your data required for the conclusion of the purchase contract and / or to fulfill the requests promoted by you, is necessary for the purpose.
The provision of data for direct marketing and / or profiling purposes is optional.
The Data Controller does not request any other data, however some of your personal and / or identification data may be provided by you incidentally on the occasion of your request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10) What are your rights in relation to the GDPR?
According to the provisions of the GDPR, LOGISTICA FOOD S.R.L. guarantees the following rights:
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay (Right of Rectification art. 16);
- to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay, the Data Controller has the obligation to delete your personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions exist (Right to be forgotten art. 17);
- obtain the limitation of treatment in certain cases (Right to limit the treatment art. 18);
- receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and possibly be able to transmit it to another Data Controller (Right to data portability art. 20);
- oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning you (Right of opposition art. 21);
- receive without undue delay the communication of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller and / or Managers if said violation represents a threat to the rights and freedoms of the interested party (Art. 34);
- revoke the express consent at any time (Conditions for consent art. 7).
11) For each request you can contact the contacts provided by the Data Controller.
If you believe that we have not respected your rights regarding the protection of personal data, you can contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data. Alternatively, if you reside in another country, you can contact the local Data Protection Supervisor.
Our e-commerce is not intended for children under 16, but is intended for an adult audience. If you are a parent or guardian and you think your child has sent us data, you can contact us.
13) Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller is LOGISTICA FOOD S.R.L. - Viale Stefano Tinozzi n.17 - 65024 Manoppello (PE) - Italy
Telephone: +39 085 8561895
The list of managers and authorized processors can be consulted at the owner's office.
12) Update of this information
This information may change. Any substantial changes will be communicated to you via email or through our website.
You can change your preferences regarding the sending of emails for marketing purposes and the processing by profiling using the privacy settings of your account or by writing to the email address indicated above.